Subject: RE: Data about Quetiapine and Etoricoxib
From: ｱﾝｼﾞｪﾙ ｱﾙﾍﾞﾙﾄ ﾇﾈｽﾞ ﾏｸﾞﾛ <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: ｱﾝｼﾞｪﾙ ｱﾙﾍﾞﾙﾄ ﾇﾈｽﾞ ﾏｸﾞﾛ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 08:51:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ravimiamet

My name is Alberto Nunez and I belong to sales department of gas and 
chemical division in Sumitomo Seika Japan

I am looking for some data about the consumption (both amount and sales) of 
the bellow medicines in Estonia

*	Quetiapine (ATC: N05AH04)
*	Etoricoxib (ATC: M01AH05)

I wonder if there is any source of raw data of medicine consumption in 
Estonia. If so, would you please let me know how to access?

Thank you very much for your time

Alberto

  _____

Dr Angel Alberto Núñez Magro Phd MBA Msc BEng.

Chemical and gas division

Sales manager

Sumitomo Seika

1-13-5 Kudan kita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0073

 <Tel:+81-80-> Tel:+81-80-8318-1659

Linkedin:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelalbertonunezmagro/> 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelalbertonunezmagro/

Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  _____